We are excited to collaborate with Terrawagen on a new window shade customized for their Tidy Trim Kit! Terrawagen developed a tailored trim solution to work with our shade, integrating steel plates to provide a magnetic surface. The kit is also designed to be upholstered for both style and practicality.
Check out their compatible trim kit here
Window Shade Key Features:
- We use durable, water repellent, ultraviolet ray resistant fabrics, meaning your shades will be ready to withstand everyday usage, wear and tear, and life on the road.
- Our insulative core is custom-made with dual-faced aluminum and foam, providing radiant heat reflection so you can regulate temperatures in your cabin more efficiently all year long.
- Our product design allows for compact stowing of the shade as well as the option to leave the shade mounted when not in use.
- The installation is easy. Install the Keder track at the top, which includes a velcro attachment point for stability. The side and bottom edges of the shade will attach magnetically to the steel plates in the trim kit. See photos for reference.
- Installation materials included: 6 screws, Keder track for top edge
- We offer 3 shade models to accommodate different window types. The shade comes in OEM, CRL, and AMA compatible models. The aftermarket window shades will include a split to function with the window opening.
- We stand behind all of our products with a lifetime warranty and satisfaction guarantee.